Welcome to Our Feature Presentation

The following movie is...wordy. That's because it's not a movie, it's a blog!


Welcome to “Our Feature Presentation”, a blog that’s purpose is to dissect past and current films and take a look at their inner depths. This will include fashion's influence on character perception, racial stereotypes perpetuated in modern film, what makes a strong female character, and much more.


Now, who is the person coming up with these claims and commentary? My name is Michelle McGuire and I am a Communication student at Robert Morris University who has an immense love for film. While I may not be studying film directly, I believe there is a lot to learn about different components of a film through the eyes of someone outside the industry.


I want to take this opportunity to use my love of film and communication techniques to create a blog that looks past the curtain. That explores why we perceive characters and plots differently. And how some films touch us deeply and others miss the mark.


Now quiet down, the show is about to start.


Comments

Popular Posts